Hello Dancers and Families!
We are so excited to start the school year. This is a busy time and we hope that you are ready for the BEST dance and school year yet! We know you are getting back into the swing of things. As you re-establish your flow we wanted to remind you of a couple things regarding studio policies, procedures and a few important dates. If you have any questions beyond this please visit the About section of our website or call us at 425.861.5454.
1. We will continue to accept enrollment in the 5-7 and under classes through October 15th. The 7-10 and old class enrollment will be open through November 5th.
2. Questions for teachers are better sent through email then inbetween classes. The focus is to keep classes on time.
3. Dance attire for each class:
- Creative Movement: Girls: Any color leotard, any color tights, pink leather ballet shoes. Boys: Sweatpants, black leggings, or gym shorts with t-shirt and black ballet shoes.
- Tap/Ballet Combination Classes (ages 3-6): Girls: Any color leotard, any color tights, pink leather ballet shoes and black patent leather Mary Jane style, buckle tap shoes. Optional: ballet skirts and sweaters. Boys: Solid blacks under gym shorts with t-shirt and black ballet shoes and Mary Jane or oxford tap shoes.
- Ballet and Pointe (Ages 5 & older): Girls: Black leotard (any style), pink tights, and pink leather ballet shoes. Hair must be in a bun. Optional: ballet skirts, ballet sweaters, leg warmers. Boys: Black leggings, white t-shirt, black ballet shoes.
- Lyrical: Any dance wear (leotard or tank/camisole tops and leggings or dance/spandex shorts) and Bloch Style #SO675 foot thongs. No loose-fitting clothing.
- Jazz: Any dance wear (leotard or tank/camisole tops and leggings or dance/spandex shorts) and BlochStyle #S0401L black leather split-soled, slip-on jazz shoes. No lace-up jazz shoes. No loose-fitting clothing.
- Tap: Any dance wear (leotard or tank/camisole tops and leggings or dance/spandex shorts) and black lace up, tap oxfords.
- Hip-Hop: Any loose-fitting clothing and tennis shoes. No jeans.
- Note: Correct shoes are REQUIRED for all classes. Each dancer must have their own shoes with their names written inside. Loaner shoes are available for emergency use only, or when first trying a class.
4. You can borrow shoes 1 time and buy shoes at the front desk, we have all necessary shoes, tights and dancewear available.
5. Tuition fees are processed on the 1st of each month.
6. Please mark your calendars for these important upcoming dates:
- Closed Thursday, October 31 all classes for Halloween
- Closed Tuesday, November 26-Novemeber 30 for Thanksgiving
- Saturday, December 14 Holiday Show: Dancers ages 7 and under.
- Closed Sunday, December 22- Friday January 3 for Winter Break
- Saturday, January 18 Winter Shows: Dancers ages 7 and up.
- Closed Sunday, April 5- April 12 for Spring Break
- Closed Saturday, May 23- May 25 for Memorial Day Weekend
- Saturday, June 6, Sunday, June 7 and Saturday, June 13 June Shows.
If you have any quetions regarding the above information please contact us at 425.861.5454 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org