COVID-19 Safety Protocols
These are what we have implemented at Gotta Dance
DANCE SEASON 2022-23
Gotta Dance will continue to provide the best safety protocols for our dancers in accordance with the guidelines governed by Washington State and King County. We will continue to monitor the protocols and provide our families with any changes as they are issued by the State of Washington and King County.
Masks will be optional for everyone in our facility.
This will apply to both Fully Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated individuals.
We will continue to ask everyone entering the facility to please use the hand sanitizer available at the front entrance.
We will continue to use the specialize air filters in each of the studio rooms and disinfect on a regular basis.
Deep Cleaning of the studio will take place each night after classes are completed.
TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19:
- Anyone who tests positive should isolate for at least 5 days. Day 1 is the first full day after your symptoms developed or the day you got your positive test. Isolating for 10 days is the safer option since it's still possible to spread COVID-19 after day 5 (though you will not be nearly as contagious as earlier in your infection).
- After 5 days, if you have no symptoms or your symptoms are going away, you can leave your home. Do NOT leave your home if you still have a fever. You must continue to wear a high-quality, well-fitting mask around others for 5 more days (for a total of 10 days).
PLEASE NOTE: Gotta Dance requires dancers who have tested positive to take an in-home test with a negative result to enter back into the studio
If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please follow the guideline set forth by King County Health Department.
If you are up to date with vaccination and booster:
- You do not need to quarantine.
- Wear a high-quality, well-fitting mask around others for 10 days after the exposure.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
Pay attention for symptoms. If you develop symptoms, immediately quarantine unless you get a negative COVID-19 test result.
If you are NOT up to date on vaccination and booster:
- Quarantine for 5 days and get tested on day 5. It's important to test on day 5 if possible.
- If you test negative or you do not have symptoms after 5 days, you can leave your home. You must continue to wear a high-quality, well-fitting mask around others for 5 more days (total of 10 days).
- If you can't quarantine, you must wear a high-quality, well-fitting mask around others for 10 days after the exposure, distance from others, avoid crowded places and stay away from people at high risk for COVID-19.