Here are some of the more common questions we get and the answers.
When is Tuition due
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month and no bills will be sent. Gotta Dance uses an automated payment system which accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
- Prorated tuition is available only for initial start date.
- A $15 late fee will automatically be charged to accounts not paid by the 1st of each month.
Do you offer family discounts
- A 10% family discount applies if more than one member of the family (living at the same address) registers for classes.
- There is a $40.00 annual registration fee, per family (September 1, 2019 through August 31, 2020).
- There is a $10.00 registration fee, per new family when registering for the first-time during summer session.
- Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Drop-in rate is $20.00 per class, $30.00 for a 90-minute class, and will be applied to tuition upon registration.
- One free drop-in class can be requested for any dancer per dance year.
What happens if I miss a class
- If you will be missing a class, please notify the Gotta Dance office at (425) 861-5454 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be noted on your account and passed on to your instructor.
- If you miss a class, you are encouraged to make-up the class. Make-up class space is limited and must be scheduled ahead of time with the front desk.
- Make-ups must be made in a class at the same level and age group as you are registered.
- Make-up classes cannot be scheduled within 4 weeks of a performance.
- You must be currently enrolled, and your account must be up to date in order to make up classes.
- You may schedule only two make-up classes per month.
Can I watch my dancer during class?
- Creative Movement and Tap/Ballet ages 3-4 and 4-5 will have viewing during all classes.
- Classes 5-6 years of age and older will have viewing the first class of each month. Other viewing times are at the discretion of the instructor on approved occasions.
What if I have to drop a class
- If you decide to drop a class or withdraw from Gotta Dance, you must communicate this change to the Gotta Dance Office (425) 861-5454 or email@example.com. This communication must be made by the 15th of the month to avoid being charged the following month’s tuition. There are no refunds for registration fee, costume, or tuition. We will assume you are continuing throughout the 2019-2020 dance year unless we are notified otherwise.
When are your Dance Shows?
- December 14th, 2019 at Eastlake High School, for 3-7-year-old classes.
- January 18th, 2020 at Eastlake High School, for older dancers.
- End-of-the-Season Production – June 6th, 7th and 13th 2020, for all dancers.
How do I buy tickets
- All shows have reserved seats which that are ordered online. By prepaying your tuition through the month of the show, you will be put on an early access list to purchase tickets. Remember that there are no refunds or discounts for prepaid tuition or paid tickets.
- December Show tickets- Tuition must be paid through December 2019 payment (#4)
- January Show tickets - Tuition must be paid through January 2020 payment (#5)
- June Show tickets - Tuition must be paid through May 2020 payment (#9)
- Any tickets that have not been pre-purchased will be available for sale at the door of the theater.
How do I get and pay for costumes
- Costumes are ordered in October for winter shows, with some costumes (for new students) being ordered in February for the June 2020 shows. The same costumes will be used in the winter and End-of-the-Season Productions.
- Costume payments are due October 15th for the December Shows; November 15th for the January Shows and; February 14th when ordering midyear.
- Costumes are custom ordered and there are no refunds once ordered.
- Sizing for costumes will be done at the time of registration or in class by the instructor.