July 24th – July 28th
Dance Extreme is for the older 8 and up year old, more serious dancers with dance experience. This program is for dancers who want to take dance to the next level. They will perform in an end of the week show. The classes are in tap, jazz, musical theater, gymnastics, ballet and hip hop. Classes are meant to focus and strengthen the experienced dancer.
Classes will be divided by Level I: beginning intermediate and Level II: intermediate II (teacher recommendation). All classes will have dress rehearsal together on Friday, with a 12:00pm show case performance. Dance Extreme will conclude after the 12:00pm show on Friday. Please bring appropriate dance wear, dance shoes, water, snacks and lunch. Dance Extreme T-shirts are to be worn on the last day, or every day!
Click HERE to register
- 8:45 – 9:00am Camp warm up and stretch
- 9:00 – 11:00am Tap Intensive - A rhythm tap intensiveLevel I and II or,
- 9:00 – 11:00am Jazz Intensive - A jazz intensive Level I and II
- 11:00 – 11:30am Lunch
- 11:30 – 1:30pm Musical Theater
- 11:30 – 1:30pm Gymnastics
- 1:30 – 1:45pm Break Time
- 1:45 – 3:45pm Ballet with turns, leaps,
- 1:45 – 3:45pm Hip Hop Level I and II
Friday Schedule (for all dancers):
- 8:45am – 11:45am Show Rehearsals & Lunch (please bring a healthy, high energy lunch)
- 12:00pm Dance Extreme Show Case (approximately 45 minutes)
A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration, per camper, with balance due June 1, 2017, for a guaranteed camp spot. There are no refunds for missed days, or cancellation one week prior to the start of camp. Pre-ordered camp T-shirt included. A 10% discount applies to families registering two or more campers. Team members will receive one credit towards summer requirements per dance intensive. Camp placement guaranteed when paid in full. Camp space is limited and fill quickly.