- If you will be missing a class, please notify the Gotta Dance office at (425) 861-5454 or send email to email@example.com. This information will be noted on your account and passed on to your instructor.
- If you miss a class, you are allowed to make up the class. Class space is limited so schedule ahead of time with the front desk.
- Make-ups must be made in a class at the same level as you are registered.
- Make-up classes cannot be scheduled within 4 weeks of a performance.
- You must be currently enrolled and your account must be up to date in order to make up classes.
- You may only schedule two make-up classes per month.
- If taking a leave of absence (more than 4 weeks), tuition must be paid during the leave in order to guarantee your continued placement in classes.
- Inclement weather make-ups may be scheduled in an age-appropriate class, or the teacher may schedule a make-up class day. Your teacher will discuss this following the unexpected closure. Please look at our web site for weather closures.
- Gotta Dance does not issue refunds or prorate tuition for missed classes.